Test, assess and self-diagnose your injury – Learn more about the cause and true nature of Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow – And discover a better treatment strategy! – Subscribe below:
Watch the 2-minute video above for a brief overview of what’s in the free course and how to get it – or scroll down for written summaries.
This free, HD video course is meant for “new” or “uncertain” Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow sufferers (and anyone looking for a better, new perspective) so even if you’ve had it for months, this may be very helpful to you if all you’ve ever known is the “standard approach” to it)…
(And you’ll also get my 43-page Ebook, ‘Escaping The Tennis Elbow Triple Trap’ with your subscription.)
I recommend using a “good” email address, like your primary one – And not some disposable one for junk – (Email deliverability to some of those old free services, like Hotmail and Yahoo is not very good.)
Once you see the quality of this course, I’m very confident you’re going to be glad you actually got it! – And you can unsubscribe at any time with just one click, of course.
What You’ll Learn And Get Out Of This Free Course:
- Learn how to test and “diagnose” yourself – Determine, quickly and easily, whether you have Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow…
- Discover the true nature of your injury – (It’s often said to be “Tendonitis” – But discover why it isn’t and why that matters so much),
- Get the truth about inflammation, finally – Why it’s NOT a problem and what you need to focus on instead…
- Learn why Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow can be so difficult to recover from – And why it’s so important to take it seriously – Even if it doesn’t feel that serious at first…
- See why the “common wisdom approach” is wrong – And why the “standard treatments” for Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow are completely misdirected and usually a big mistake…
- Discover a seemingly contradictory alternative treatment strategy – That will surprise you with its logical, sensible approach…
Preview Of The First 5 Tennis Elbow 101 Course Module Videos
Tennis Elbow Self-Diagnostic Tests
This video lesson will take you through the basic tests you can do to determine whether your symptoms are consistent with Tennis Elbow or not.
(This does not necessarily replace a visit to a Doctor – but these tests are basically the same as what you would get in a Doctors’ office. Tennis Elbow is pretty straightforward, when it comes to diagnosing it.)
Golfer’s Elbow Self-Diagnostic Tests
This video will take you through the basic tests you can do to determine whether your symptoms are consistent with Golfer’s Elbow or not.
(This does not necessarily replace a visit to a Doctor – but these tests are basically the same as what you would get in a Doctors’ office. Golfer’s Elbow is pretty straightforward, when it comes to diagnosing it.)
Why Are These Injuries So Difficult To Recover From?
Tendon injuries like Golfer’s Elbow and Tennis Elbow are notorious for not healing easily or well – But why is that the case?
Why are they often so stubborn and challenging to recover from? (This is the big picture view, which we’ll build on in later videos.)
The Muscular Causes Of Tennis And Golfer’s Elbow Injuries
The central role that muscles play in causing Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow injuries and pain.
What’s the insidious process by which repetitive motions – whatever they are – Whether related to work, tennis, golf or gardening – end up injuring you?
Epicenter At The Epicondyle: The Essence Of The Injury
This video really gets to the heart of the matter: The nature of the injury to the tendons at the Epicondyle.
(I call it the ‘Epicenter’ because it’s the center of the Tennis Elbow Or Golfer’s Elbow injury and pain, and the area with the worst damage – Much like an earthquake.)
Treatment Strategy – And Why It’s So Important To Have The Right One!
The REAL problem with Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, Degeneration – Not inflammation, (Tendinosis not Tendonitis) calls for a completely different treatment strategy!
Here’s my approach compared to what I call the “S.I.C.k” approach.