About Tennis Elbow Classroom
A comprehensive resource for confused and frustrated Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow sufferers everywhere, Tennis Elbow Classroom provides three levels of help and information about these vexing, often difficult-to-treat injuries:
- Free, public articles, podcasts and videos – (Browse-able for all visitors) Articles
- A free educational video course ‘Tennis Elbow 101’ – (For subscribers) Free Course and…
- Premium Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow self-help programs – (For members only – links below)
About The Founder Of Tennis Elbow Classroom
I’m a Neuromuscular Therapist, by profession, with a practice in Marin County, California, Body In Balance and have 30 years of experience in Massage Therapy and other “soft tissue” / Neuromuscular therapies.
I’m the sole author / teacher here, FYI. (I personally created all the content on this site.) Here’s my bio page if you’d like to learn more about me: Allen Willette’s Bio (Founder and sole author)
Free, Public Articles, Videos And Podcast Episodes
In the Latest Articles Section / Blog you’ll find upwards of 50 unique articles (most featuring unique videos and downloadable podcast episodes) on many facets of Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow.
Here are several of the most common treatment-related questions, including:
- What Are The Best Self-Massage Techniques For Treating Tennis Elbow?
- Should you use ice or heat to treat your Tennis Elbow?
- How effective is Physical Therapy for treating it?
- Should you wear a brace around your elbow?
- Is a Cortisone Shot worth considering?
- And when is it time to consider surgery?
To learn more about the unique Tennis Elbow Classroom treatment strategy and my overall perspective, see the Treatment Strategy Page
Exercises, also being such a crucial component of a comprehensive rehab program, has its own topic page where I explain my somewhat contrarian approach: Tennis Elbow Exercises Strategy
The Free Educational Video Course
How to test, assess and self-diagnose your injury, understand the cause and true nature of Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow – And discover a better treatment strategy.
Here’s where you can learn more about the course and sign up if you wish: Learn more about Tennis Elbow 101
The Tennis And Golfer’s Elbow Self-Help Programs
Visitors are welcome to peruse all the public articles, videos and podcast episodes (and to subscribe to Tennis Elbow 101 by email) all for free…
However, for those who are in need of more than just a little helpful information, I have memberships available to two video-based self-help home programs.
One course for Tennis Elbow and another course for Golfer’s Elbow:
The Nitty, Gritty Legal Terms And Conditions Stuff
- General Terms And Conditions
- Consultation-Specific Terms
- General Disclaimers
- Testimonial Disclaimer
And to contact me, please use the Contact Form